Botanical Name Salvia officinalis
Aumfresh's Sage Leaves have a musky, warm spiciness. This herb is wonderful in soups and casseroles.
- Our Sage flakes are great in British traditional dishes such as Sage and Onion stuffing and Cumberland sausages.
Sage flakes can be used in marinades for meat, fish, pork sausage, lamb and even vegetables like peas, eggplants, lima beans and carrots.
- It is the perfect seasoning for poultry and as a garnish for cheese platter.
- Sage flakes will give a vibrant flavoring to biscuits, scones, breads and other baked foods.
- This herb is also used in gargling solutions used to ease laryngitis and tonsillitis. Use the Sage Flakes in your home remedies to treat these conditions at home.
- It is also an antifungal and antiseptic, so Sage flakes can be added to baths, homemade soaps, facials and other cosmetics.