Our hand-crafted soap is made using traditional cold process methods and contains a high percentage of nutrient-rich oils, organic botanicals and fresh aloe.
Aloe Vera has been used for a host of purposes since the ancient Egyptians called it the "plant of immortality. Aloe leaves secrete a clear gel when broken off from the rest of the plant and it can be applied topically to heal wounds and soothe skin. Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
Calendula is great for all skin types as it has natural restorative properties that infuse the skin with a youthful glow.
Shea butter and Castor oil infuse fatty acids to nourish skin and form a barrier to prevent moisture loss. Extra Virgin Olive oil and Virgin Coconut oil further enhance hydration and nourish dull and dry skin.
• Mild and safe on delicate skin and hair
• The natural anti-inflammatory component of Aloe soothes skin and scalp
• It prevents infections and skin rashes.
• Healthy, nourished and shinier hair
• It helps fade out scars over time.
• Moisturizes the skin & Heals dry skin
• Stimulates healthy cell growth
• Aids in the repair of damaged tissue
• Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
• Always free from SLS & Other artificial lathering agents, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals
• All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
• Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
• 100 % Vegan
• Aloe Vera and Aloe Vera Hydrosol: Known as the plant of immortality, Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair along with Vitamin B-12 and folic acid. Aloe has been used for centuries for healing skin wounds and for skin firming and maintaining supple skin.
• 100% pure aloe hydrosol effectively hydrates the skin and delivers soft and flawless complexion. The astringent property of aloe water helps to tighten the skin pores and gently tone the skin. Its anti-inflammatory property helps to reduce the redness of irritated skin and treat sunburn. The anti-oxidant rich aloe reduces oxidative damage caused by sun exposure and reduces the signs of degeneration like fine lines and wrinkles.
• Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is widely used in beauty products. Extremely beneficial to both skin and hair, it softens skin, helps retain moisture, and prevents skin infection. It also acts to repair skin and delays ageing. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
|Product Code:||NYJCH00000005||Weight:||90 g|
|Main Attribute:||Organic, Vegan, Natural, Sustainable, Biodegradable, Fair Trade, Social Impact, Handmade|