Natural Vibes® Vitamin C Brightening Face Wash is an ayurvedic proprietary blend enriched with the goodness of Peach, Narangi Orange, Lemon Peel, Papaya, Amla, Honey, Turmeric, Neem, Jethimadh and Manjistha. In today's day and age most skincare focuses on looking younger, while our primary concern should be keeping our skin healthy and clean from inside out. This face wash will help you deep cleanse your pores, fight sun damage, lighten pigmented areas and brighten your complexion. The vitamin C rich fruits will also help hydrate your skin and fight the acne-causing bacteria.
Natural benefits gifted by our Mother Nature :
1. Peach has the ability to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. A great source of Vitamin C, peach reduces dark circles and wrinkles thereby keeping premature aging at bay.
2. Narangi orange being a natural bleaching agent reduces the effect of suntan and brings back your natural skin texture, color and radiance. The citric acid present in the orange also helps in drying away the acne and removing blackheads.
3. Honey, known as "Madhu" in ayurvedic scriptures removes the dirt and grime from the skin without stripping the skin of its natural oils. Its anti-bacterial properties defend the skin from germs.
4. Lemon Peels are great exfoliators. Not only does it pull out the dirt and dust that are clogged in your pores, it will also help in getting rid of dead skin cells making your skin soft and supple.
5. Amla is considered sacred in Ayurveda due to its tridosha properties. It is one rare fruit that pacifies the overall health of the skin by balancing the Vata, pitta and Kapha doshas. Due to its sourness, it addresses the increased Vata and by virtue of its cold potency and sweet taste, it calms down the pitta. It also takes care of the Kapha with the help of its dryness.
6. Papaya has 300% more vitamin C than any other fruit. The enzymes present in papaya can assist in treating dry and flaky skin and hydrate it. These enzymes also dissolve inactive proteins and assist in skin lightening and anti-aging.
7. Neem is referred to as "Sarva roga nivarini" in Ayurveda, which means “one that prevents all ailments”. Neem fights all pathogens protecting your skin from acne, blackheads and rashes.
8. Jethimad more commonly known as licorice helps your skin to calm down and relax. It will help rejuvenate your skin.
9. Turmeric has been a beauty secret for thousands of years in Ayurveda. It revives the skin and brings back its natural glow and radiance. Its antiseptic properties help get rid of the redness caused by unhealthy weather conditions.
10. Manjistha due to its bitter taste helps get rid of the natural impurities from the skin, thus reducing the pigmented/patchy areas. It will make your skin healthy from the inside by increasing circulation.
Suitable for - All skin types. Our face wash can be used by individuals of 6 years of age & above. It is also suitable for pregnant women.
We at Natural Vibes believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant-based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, silicones, harmful colorants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. All our products are certified by the Department of Ayurveda. At Natural Vibes we believe in conscious Ayurveda.
Products at Natural Vibes are developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras.
Natural Vibes is a movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being.
Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet’s beauty, not only in the way we make our products but how we give back to Mother Nature by planting trees.
|Product Code:||NV_vita_c_brightening_face_wash_120ml||Weight:||120 g||Dimensions (L x W x H):||5cm x 5cm x 17cm|
|Main Attribute:||Vegan, Natural, Social Impact, Handmade|