100% organic, pure Fig oil is extracted by cold-pressed method from the seed of the Fig fruit. This bittersweet oil has wondrous benefits for skin.
Owing to its high antioxidant content, fig oil helps keep the skin soft, supple and hydrated by trapping moisture into the skin. It slows down the signs of ageing and help even out the skin by lightening blemishes, spots and uneven pigmentation. It also has potent anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe boils, acne and also known to exhibit antiwart activity.
In haircare, fig oil is known for its deep conditioning properties. It provides moisture to the scalp and help detangling of hair. Its high hair-friendly nutrients content such as magnesium, Vitamin C and E, help stimulate blood circulation and promote hair growth.
Botanical Name: Figus Carica
Plant Part: Seed
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Packaging: Comes in 30 ml glass bottle
Suggested use: Cosmetic use only
• Suitable for all skin types
• Reduces signs of ageing
• Enhances skins moisture retention capacity
• Fights hyperpigmentation
• Keeps skin soft, supple and hydrated
• Excellent anti-inflammatory properties
• Deep conditions scalp and hair
• Promotes hair growth
• Nourishes dry and damaged hair
• Packaged in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 & Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
• Cruelty Free
• All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
• 100 % Vegan
• Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
• GMO Free
• Packaged in dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
• Fatty Acids
• Oleic - 22%
• Linoleic - 60%
• Palmitic - 12%
• Stearic - 4%
• Comedogenic Rating - 1-2
(0 - Not likely to clog pores; 1 - Low; 2 - Moderately Low; 3 - Moderate; 4 - Fairly High; 5 - High)
DISCLAIMER - This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Nor is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our pure, natural and organic oils are undiluted, unrefined and cold-pressed. They are strictly free of mineral oil or petroleum derivatives to improve shelf life. Most vegetable oils oxidize over time and eventually become rancid. Keep them away from moisture or any kind of water contamination.
|Product Code:||NYJCH00000201||Weight:||0 kg|
|Main Attribute:||Organic, Natural, Sustainable, Fair Trade|