Bloom collection heavy flow pad is a foldable pad that is made out of 100% cotton material. The cloth has undergone washing several times to increase it's absorption capacity.
• 100% cotton cloth
• The inner layer is 3 more layers of cotton pressed together by gum, which prevents leakage. This does not come in contact with the skin & is 100% biodegradable
• Long lasting, super absorbent, super soft cotton material used. Additional inner layers ensure pad can absorb the heaviest of flows.No PUL layer used. The pad is 100% biodegradable. When you decide to throw it, it can go in the compost bin
• Long Lasting highly absorbent cotton material used
• The last layer is gum coated cotton material which ensures you remain spot free for the longest time
• This pad will last you 6 hours. SIZE 30 cm by 33 cm when fully opened and 30 cm by 8 cm when folded Avoid Using harsh detergent with the pad Using a lose fitting underwear Wearing it longer than 6 hours Wearing a wet/semi wet pad Leaving the pad in open area where it can accumulate dust Precaution The pad is meant to be used during your heavy flow days. If you have a really heavy flow, it is recommended to check the pad during the day first before wearing it at night Do not leave the pad soaking for longer than a day. Ensure to change the water regularly if you do not have the time to wash it. The pad lasts for 6 hours. However, this can vary across different people and age groups.
• DISCLAIMER : The product pattern shown in the picture above is just for pictorial representation. The Kalamkari print used for the last layer may differ from the product picture depicted.
|Product Code:||NAR1||Weight:||100 g|
|Main Attribute:||Natural, Sustainable, Biodegradable|