The damage done to our skin every day due to pollution and various external factors is inevitable. What we can and must do is damage control. Fight acne/blemishes, cleanse the dirt trapped in your pores, lighten your skin tone and treat sun damage with our activated charcoal skincare regime. Additionally, the soothing essential oils blended in our formulation will help you calm down and unwind after a long day. We promise you a healing and therapeutic experience.
Natural Vibes Ayurvedic Activated Charcoal skincare regime is formulated with multiple healing ingredients; Tea Tree, Activated charcoal, Oatmeal, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang, Citrus peel, Lavender, Lodhar, Manjitha, Turmeric, Aloe Vera, Neem, Multani Mitti and Cedarwood.
Natural benefits gifted by our Mother Nature :
1. Activated Charcoal - The pores of our skin take a beating every day due to it being exposed to chemicals, pollutants and toxins. This makes your complexion dull and prone to acne. Activated charcoal acts as a magnet to these impurities by pulling them out. It can trap up to 4 times the dirt making your skin clean and your pores smaller.
2. Tea Tree - due to its anti-inflammatory properties fights acne and blemishes. It reduces the sebum production in the skin, thus preventing it from further outbursts. It further helps in relieving redness or itching caused by environmental pollutants.
3. Aloe Vera works wonders on reducing sun damage and helping you retain your original skin tone. This wonder ingredient provides a protective layer to the skin, which helps retain moisture, thus leaving you with a well-nourished skin.
4. Cedarwood being antiseptic in nature prevents the development and growth of harmful micro-organisms that can negatively affect skin health. Cedarwood essential oil is known for its soothing and calming properties for centuries.
5. Lavender tones and makes your skin firm. This essential oil is very well known for its stress-relieving properties.
6. Manjitha - with its sweet, bitter, astringent qualities will act as a pacifier making your skin look healthy, young and clean.
7.Turmeric - Turmeric in Ayurveda is considered as an ingredient that provides radiance and luster to the skin. It has the capacity to revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow.
Directions for use:-
1. Use Natural Vibes Tea Tree and Activated Charcoal soap every day, twice a day. Lather the soap in between your palms and apply gently on your face/ body in a smooth motion.
2. For the face wash, wet skin with water. Massage the face wash gently in a circular motion. Rinse. Use our face wash 2 - 3 times a day for the best results. It is advised to use our face wash post make up removal. It will help unclog pores that may be clogged with chemicals.
3. For face pack application, first, cleanse the face with Natural Vibes Tea Tree face wash. Then apply the face pack over cleansed face and neck. Leave on undisturbed for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cool water and charcoal face wash. Use the face pack 3 times a week to maintain healthy and radiant skin.
4. Nature and Ayurveda have the power to heal any problem from its roots. Healing a problem completely and naturally is a slower but long-lasting process due to the absence of any chemicals, hence we request you to continue application till desired results are met.
Suitable for - All skin types. Our products can be used by individuals of 6 years of age & above. It is also suitable for pregnant women.
|Product Code:||NV_charcoal_skin_care_regime||Weight:||350 g||Dimensions (L x W x H):||6cm x 6cm x 12cm|
|Main Attribute:||Vegan, Natural, Handmade|