Lovesome nutty flavor in your ice cream or chocolate? Then you must have heard of Hazelnuts. Yes, not only are they delicious, they are really great for your hair and skin as well. This oil is best to naturally hydrate and rejuvenate oily skin and scalp without making it greasy.
Benefits for your skin:
- Natural alcohol-free astringent which is safe for sensitive skin.
- It is highly hydrating and is a skin rejuvenator
- Vitamin E in this oil boosts suppleness in the skin and makes it look firm with increased elasticity.
- Creates a barrier of moisture on the skin to prevent it from drying out
- Helps cleanse, tone and remove bacteria from the skin while also shrinking pores.
- Reduces the appearance of scars and boosts collagen.
- Very effective in reducing oil and sebum and skin while making it glossy.
- Helps in reducing wrinkles and fine lines
- Protects against the effects of sun damage caused by free radicals
- This oil makes an excellent after shave oil for men and women
Benefits for your hair:
- This oil nourishes your hair along with scalp as it is a powerhouse of proteins, fatty acids and vitamins.
- Ideal for scalp massages to stimulate hair growth and nourish the hair follicles.
- Effective to protect from dryness and sun damage on the scalp.
- Rejuvenating oil to nourish skin cells and combat ageing on the scalp.
- Helps retain the vibrancy of colour treated hair strands and keep the colour lasting longer.
- Restores shine in the hair and tames frizzy hair even in humid climates.